Workers with Temporary Protected Status, Protect Your Right to Work

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) gives workers a temporary right to remain in the United States. This resource explains that if you have TPS, you are eligible for a work permit, also called an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Those with Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) also have this right to work, and the information generally applies to workers with DED in addition to workers with TPS.