M&E | Track Resource Download



How do I get a Refugee Travel Document?

This two-page tip sheet from USCIS provides information for current refugees or asylees on how to obtain a Refugee Travel Document (Form I-131) to return to the United States after travelling abroad.  It includes information on preparing an application, filing inside and outside of the United States, submitting biometrics, traveling back to the country where past persecution was experienced, and contacting U.S. Citizenship and Application Services (USCIS).