M&E | Track Resource Download



How do I Show my Employer that I am Authorized to Work in the U.S.?

This tip sheet from USCIS provides information for current refugees or asylees on how to prove they are eligible to work in the United States. It includes information on the employment authorization document and how to obtain it, and links to forms I-9,  I-94, and I-765.