How to Use Settle In
What is Settle In? Where do I find Settle In resources? How can Settle In support newcomers before, during, and after initial resettlement services? In CORE’s upcoming 90-minute webinar, How to Use Settle In, we will review CORE’s Settle In digital properties, including where to find these newcomer-facing resources. Through scenario-based discussions, attendees will leave the webinar with tangible ways to incorporate Settle In into Cultural Orientation (CO) delivery and resettlement services.
By the end of the session, learners will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of CORE’s Settle In digital properties, including the differences between the website, app, and Facebook page;
- Locate and access CORE’s Settle In digital properties;
- Identify at least two ways to incorporate Settle In into CO sessions and other resettlement services.
Who is this webinar for?
- Individuals who coordinate or deliver CO sessions;
- Individuals who support CO messaging (community partners, sponsors, volunteers, etc.); and
- Individuals who coordinate or deliver resettlement services for Reception & Placement programming